Micro Sapphire DHI Hair Transplant
Micro Sapphire DHI is the world’s leading hair transplant technique. Cosmedica Clinc and Dr. Levent Acar are Turkey’s leading practitioners.
Advantages of Micro Sapphire DHI hair transplants
Extremely precise incisions
With the micro sapphire blade, the incisions are much finer and more precise.
Sapphire DHI Implantation provides full protection for hair grafts during transplantation
Accelerated healing process
Smaller incisions heal faster, hurt less and have a lower risk of infection.
Natural and better density
99% success rate of hair grafts means thicker hair and a completely natural looking hairline.
DHI Sapphire hair transplants achieves: 99% HAIR GRAFT SUCCESS INCREASED HAIR DENSITY MINMAL INVASIVENESS FEWER STRIPES FEWER WOUNDS PRECISE INCISIONS PERFECT DIRECTION OF GROWTH FASTER HEALING PROTECTED TRANSPLANTATION NO VISIBLE SCARRING NO MORE HAIR LOSS
Stages of Micro Sapphire DHI hair transplant:
1. Follicular Unit Extraction
- Similar to traditional FUE hair transplants, hair follicles are detached from the scalp one by one using advanced micromotors. Different types of punches are used for different hair types such as European, Asian and African-American.
- The detached hair follicles are very carefully removed from the scalp with special tweezers
2. Sapphire micro-cut
- The sapphire microblade opens up hair canals. The cuts are more accurate and precise than with traditional steel tools. The risk of tissue damage and trauma is minimised and the healing process is faster.
3. DHI implant system
- The grafts are implanted into the recipient sites. The advanced DHI implanter system provides full protection.
Sapphire DHI Hair Transplant: The World's Best Technique
Dr. Acar at Cosmedica clinic has developed Micro DHI Sapphire as the most advanced and successful hair transplant method in the world today. A Sapphire DHI transplant offers the best hair graft survival rate of any hair implantation technique.
What is more, the Micro Sapphire DHI hair transplant technique allows for the smallest incisions in the scalp of any hair restoration technique. The damage to the scalp is minimised, giving faster healing, less chance of infection, and less pain.
The precision of the operation gives the densest hair results of any hair loss treatment in existence. Sapphire cutting technology allows for a greater number of grafts per squares centimetre compared to other types of FUE techniques or standard DHI.